Monday

SongBird-Written By Christine McVie/Fleetwood Mac

For My Soraya-

For you, there'll be no more crying, For you, the sun will be shining,
And I feel that when I'm with you, It's alright, I know its right

To you, I'll give the world
To you, I'll never be cold cause I feel that when I'm with you,
It's alright, I know its right.

And the songbirds are singing,Like they know the score,

And I love you, I love you, I love you, Like never before.
And I wish you all the love in the world, But most of all, I wish it from myself.

And the songbirds keep singing, Like they know the score,

And I love you I love you, I love you,
Like never before, like never before, like never before

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
    Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! However, how could we communicate?



    Also visit my blog; phenixoption

    ReplyDelete